Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Surgical Hats... Surgical Hats... EVERYWHERE!

Now that our wonderful Thanksgiving week has gone, it is time to get to work. I have 14 hats to make asap! Luckily, these hats are fairly easy to make and I enjoy finding the material to use. I am making a Zebra print with Turquoise trim, a few Christmas patterns, and from there I will just have to find some more cute patterns!!

Here is a picture of the hats I have made so far!
There are two styles, one just elastic and the other ties in the back. I am working on a third style and will post pictures soon!!



Other than hats, I am working on a vest for my mother. I have never made anything from Faux Fur, so this is my first experience working with it. Will let you know how it works out!



0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home