Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pajama Fun!

The fun thing about making Pajamas, is you can go crazy with ideas. Colors you would not normally wear out of the house or mix together. Patterns you can't think would look good on anything else but Jammies!!!


Here are a couple I have made for the kids.
I like the boys shirt pattern and think I am going to make Dylan some T-shirts. I love the 2-tone shirts like this.
Scarlet's Jammies were fun because I cut one of the kitties out to make an applique for the front of the tank. It says Cat-itude! I added the leopard print because I had some lying around and
It really helped bring the whole Pajamas in to a set!






I finished my husband's work shirt and it turn out great. I have not gotten a picture of it yet, I will post it when I get it. For this week I am working on a 1776 style dress for a little girl who is doing a report on Martha Pitcher. I also have about 100 patches to sew on a girl scout uniform.
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!
Angie

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home